July book haul

I was supposed to study at JFM library but I woke up late so I decided to go to FullyBooked BGC instead. I wish I'm here every week. It's so cozy~

FullyBooked BGC | heyladyspring.com

Ahem...and Yes I bought more books despite my very slow reading progress. In my defense, they are really small thin books. ( ̄◇ ̄)ゞ

The Little Prince | heyladyspring.com

Finally got around to reading The Little Prince but I don't think I absorbed it enough. Hmn I just have this bursting feeling to talk about it with someone. Discuss it further and suck the marrow out of its pages. It's that kind of book. 彡



Penguin Little Black Series | heyladyspring.com



Penguin Little Black Series | heyladyspring.com

My heart leapt with joy when I walked towards the Classics section. They had replenished the shelves with shiny new books! I got 5 books from the Penguin Little Black Classics: The Tinder Box, The Beautiful Cassandra, The Tell-tale heart, The Meek One, A Cup of Sake Beneath the Cherry Trees. (My friend K. Konnichiwa! :p)

Alias Hook | heyladyspring.com

I stayed about 5 hours or so...and had time to try some books. Alias Hook had a pretty cover and an interesting premise but sadly the story was meh~ I put it down after reading 20 pages.

The tiny book of tiny stories | heyladyspring.com

It's a picture story book. The art was gorgeous  ( T_T)人(T_T )  but the price is too expensive for me. :( Also...Joseph Gordon-Levitt! *tadam tadam* <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.