Spaces / Places 01


I have, for a time now, flirted with the idea of pursuing a career in Interior Design. While I can definitely will myself to do so if I really want to, however with the number of things I want to do and the limited amount of energy I have at the present moment. This dream will remain on hold. I will tag it as a #hobby for now. And thus the start of another blog series.~

Spaces / Places is where I will share moods and looks that I like. You might want to check my previous design dumps here: Inspiration.


This is Jen Chu's 1/2 bedroom apartment. It fits her bed, closet, office and boudoir while still having enough space for decorations, art and knickknacks. I am seeing a lot of design principles that I can hack for my own bedroom – it is quite similar to this one but mine is filled with clutter and I primarily use it as my bookshelf.

One awesome tip she mentions is her use of pages from art magazines as art within her house. She cuts it out and frames them. The images change depending on what she has. This is a cheap and practical way to beautify a house if you don't have access to real art.



Suzi West and I have a lot of things in common. I would love to have a chest of drawers someday. It's the biggest piece in her house but it's also the one with the most charm. You instantly notice it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.