BIGBANG #concertbreak: A fangirl's account

BIGBANG #concertbreak in Manila | heyladyspring.com

Happenstance maybe or just destiny? Three years ago BIGBANG was in Manila for their Alive tour. That concert I prepared for and obsessed about. I even won a rehearsal pass for my soul-wrenching fangirl post. Haha. The universe though had a different plan for their second world tour. Two days before BIGBANG MADE in Manila I received a message from KitKat PH giving me – what I felt at that time – was the Eiffel Tower of all opportunity! As part of their #ConcertBreak promotion they gave away 2 free tickets to lucky lucky lucky fans on concerts happening in SM MOA Arena. They are sponsors for the whole year of 2015. Imagine my surprise when I found out I don't only get free tickets. I got a VIP pass so we didn't line up (although that is fun but definitely tiring!). We were seated at the KitKat PH lounge right smack in the middle of the stage! We also get our own ladies room about 20 steps from the viewing deck. So if you need a quick dash that will not be a problem. How awesome is that?! Imagine, it's only August, how many more concerts are lined up in the coming months! Join the #concertbreak and enjoy these perks like I did!

Thank you KitkatPH! *sending lots of love* ♥♥♥

My trusty BIGBANG lightstick | heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG #concertbreak at the KitKat lounge | heyladyspring.com

I'm sorry for my tired I no longer care how I look photo above. haha. Oh and warning! This post is image and #fangirl heavy starting from here. ~


KITKAT Ph VIP seats| heyladyspring.com

KITKAT Ph VIP seats| heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

      1. View from the KITKATph concert lounge.
      2. Getting our gears ready with Rozeh, Andy, Breena, Kim, BBVIPph, and Gelo~
      3. SM MOA Arena slowly being filled by VIPs~ ♪( ^-^)/
      4. They showed the MV's from the MADE album~ each video is truly eye candy.

Haru Haru stage, BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

Haru Haru stage, BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

Loser stage, BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

      5. The stages, videos, lights, everything~ are better this time around. It's on par with the usual stages they're used to. Kudos PULP Live!
      6. Old school BIGBANG~ Haru Haru: Video from Japan Dome tour 2014
      7. Loser: Video from MADE world tour Seoul leg.

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

      8. Seungri's solo "Strong Baby"
      9. TOP's solo "Doom Dada"
      10. Bae Bae Bae: Video from MADE world tour Seoul leg.~

Daesung on drums  | heyladyspring.com

Daesung: Nakikita nyo ba ako?  | heyladyspring.com

      11. Daesung on drums~
      12. Daesung: "Nakikita nyo ba ako?" .. I love him~  (。♥‿♥。) bias forever~

BIGBANG MADE in Manila | heyladyspring.com

BIGBANG MADE in Manila yellow sea | heyladyspring.com

To experience yellow sea for the second time, however fleeting the moment was, it is something that stays with you forever. I drifted away from the fandom for a while this year but now I remember exactly what BIGBANG gives me. Much the same way books make me feel. BIGBANG gives me a place to go home to...to be safe. ♛

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.