Plant Profile: Winter Bulbs

I'm going on another trip to Manila Seedling Bank this weekend, this time with my friend S. Hopefully we'll be able to visit all the tents and still find time to go to Dapitan Arcade (for ceramic hunting).

My stargazer lily is already undergoing hibernation. After the flowers bloomed, the leaves started falling off. *sigh (¬_¬)* Its really sad seeing your plants wilt away like that. (-’_’-) (╥_╥) I don't know how long till it sprouts a new body so I'm hunting for another ornamental plant. Stargazer being a lily bulb, I have hope that MSB will also have these so-called winter bulbs I keep seeing on international blogs.

Winter bulbs are these onion looking ones. Examples are Amaryllis, Hyacinths, Tullips, and Daffodils.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.