Wishlist: Bigbang Bigshow 2011 dvd


 Its about time for another BIGSHOW but I'm a little late in watching the 2011 one. I found these dvd rips on youtube. *yey for generous VIP's* Ah but definitely I should be getting my own dvd. Especially..since I'd be getting a new tv next month. bwahaha I shall annoy my neighbors ( ^=^)v












LIE performance

TONIGHT performance

HEAVEN performance

© I can't remember where I got the photos .. it could be one of these two: bigbangupdates & ygfamilyy

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.