Life recently 36

Now that I think about it, June had been productive. I always feel like I'm not doing anything. haha Which is why I like writing these Life recently posts. It's a way for me to organize memories.~







  1. Nihongo is starting to make sense. I now understand what I'm reading. Studying is fun!
  2. Traffic is horrible and this place feels like an oasis. JFM Library Makati.
  3. Vietnamese food, hmn not sure if I like you.
  4. Art hunting in BGC.
  5. Leona's Art restaurant in Maginhawa. Posting the photos soon.
  6. Raph and I went on a book buying frenzy. haha

© Photos by Donna and Raph

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.