How to be Alone

Usually it doesn't bother me that I don't have an active social life. Although sometimes I question my way of living when I see how other people live theirs *cough*facebook*cough.

Once I calm down though, I realize that I still prefer my hermit ways...if you're happy in your head then solitude is blessed and alone is okay.









This post is part of the Life series where I share stories of inspiring people, culture, concepts and beliefs.

Feel free to browse my other posts and leave your comments. See you! ( ^-^)/★*☆

.

2 comments:

  1. it's natural for us to crave for interaction; there are days when i feel depressed too, thinking i have no friends at all. but in the end, i just have to count my blessings. cheer up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah :( .. I just wish I know everything already. So I don't have to be confused anymore :3
    I feel like someone with split personality...feeling this way today..feeling the exact opposite tomorrow. *lol does that make sense? ( >.<)~*

    you're right I should keep reminding myself that I have a lot of things to be thankful for. Life is beautiful!!! hehe :D

    ReplyDelete

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.