Wishlist: Tolkien and other fantasy books

Hurray for stable internet ( ̄ω ̄)ノ~♪
I'm about to face 1000+ google reader updates Σ(゚Д゚ )..so for now I'm sharing a list of books added to my book wishlist. I already have the first 2 books but I want to try and find these specific versions in hardbound


1. The Hobbit, 70th anniversary ed.
2. Lord of the Rings, 50th anniversary ed.
3. The Silmarillion


1. Faeries by Brian Froud, Alan Lee (thanks to Hannah for recommending this book! ( ^-^)ノ)
2. Eon: Dragon-eye Reborn and
3. Eona: The Last Dragoneye by Alison Goodman

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.