Solenn Heussaff: The Painter

Solenn Heusaff is a French-Filipina model, actress, make-up artist and apparently a painter! I came across this Rogue video feature while on my usual blunder around the internet. Now why don't we have more of this kind of shows? *sigh* Instead of being pelted with news of celebrity love lives and whatever gossip is on TV these days we should focus on inspiring stories about people and what they really do with their lives.

Well we are to blame too because we enable them by watching gossip shows. :/






To be honest, I was initially not fond of Solenn. It got irritating when everyone I know would suddenly talk about her and with no other news except that she's a sexy model being linked to this person and that. Most especially to one guy that already has a very public relationship! And so I created this biased image of her in my head that is not very pleasant. ( ゚д゚) ・・・

Anyway...this isn't a post about showbiz & celebrities. It's about my prejudice and gradual fondness of Solenn. So there ... I am now seeing her in a whole new light and posting this cause I think a lot more think badly of her and should reconsider. ( ^=^)v



© original video by Pelicola.tv for Rogue

This post is part of the Musings series where I share stories of inspiring people, culture, concepts and beliefs.

Feel free to browse my other posts and leave your comments. See you! ( ^-^)/★*☆

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.