Find your Courage

Goals board 2015 | heyladyspring.com

In line with my plans for the next 3-5 years of my life – focused on investing in myself – I have gone back to school. It's quite exciting really, being back after so many years. The understanding comes easy. Though I have a lot to re-learn.

Why go back you ask? For the very same reason we read books. We want to learn. We want to expand our thinking beyond the four corners of our room. I was guilty of the mentality "I'm too old for school". Like there is a set range of years to be in it. But now that I have gained a wider perspective, that kind of thinking – I realize – is mediocre. We have one life to live. Are we really prepared to spend it un-lived?

I prepared for this great leap months ahead. I also work full time so I had to really put effort into it. I knew what needs to be done and where to go. Actually doing it though is another thing. I had to find my courage. I woke up one morning, put on a nice pair of shoes and dove right into it. Sometimes overthinking doesn't get you anywhere. Find your courage.





No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.