Overcoming seemingly insuperable barrier

So I'm back from my 1 day trip. I didn't have time to think because I slept all throughout both bus trips. *kamusta naman!* Yesterday was a whirlwind of emotion. I just went with it. Now I'm trying to deal with the excess emotion. This is me eternally confused.

I'm playing this over and over again to remind myself what I should be doing instead of moping around and feeling all sorts of feelings.


And while I'm stuck, I find posts like this from Vera: The Holstee Manifesto. Isn't that amazing? It's like the universe is helping me out.

This post is part of the Musings series where I share stories of inspiring people, culture, concepts and beliefs.

Feel free to browse my other posts and leave your comments. See you! ( ^-^)/★*☆

.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.