A day at Pinto Museum, part 2!

Pinto Museum is the kind of place you will never get tired of visiting. There's always something new to see and capture. My second time here I'm equipped with a better camera. *yeah!* I have a lot more photos of this place; which I will post on instagram from time to time. Check out my first post here: Outdoor stories A day at Pinto.

I heard they opened a new building. I'm definitely looking forward to seeing it on my next visit!

A day at Pinto Museum

This sculpture will greet you once you enter Gallery One. I like it. It's quirky, and reminds me of the movie "The Book of Life"

A day at Pinto Museum

This is Hari Sonik by Elmer Borlongan. I want of these in my house!

A day at Pinto Museum

A day at Pinto Museum

A day at Pinto Museum

A day at Pinto Museum

The title of this piece is something along the lines of "I choose to remain under your shadow". I can't quite remember sorry. The tour guide said it explains the anguished relationship of lovers that are both artists.

A day at Pinto Museum

How to commute to Pinto Museum:

Go to SM Megamall, side facing edsa between the newly built fashion hall and parking lot. There are Antipolo bound f/x. Best to come early, there's a 30 minute waiting time, as they need to fill the van with passengers. Sleep and enjoy the ride. It took us less than 1 hour due to moderate traffic. Get off at the f/x terminal and ride a tricycle. From there you can do a side trip at Lanelle Abueva's pottery studio or go straight to Pinto Museum. (In case the tricycle driver don't know where Pinto Museum is, tell them it's inside Grand Heights Subdivision) Happy roadtrip ;)

Budget:
F/X fare 50php one way
Tricycle 25php one way
Museum fee 180php (regular), 150php  (senior), 100php (student)

What to bring: Snacks, Water, and Mosquito Repellent lotion (Off lotion)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.