Life recently... #33

1. Addicted to art. Surround yourself with things and people that inspire you.


2. Travelling is good for the soul. Even more so when you are with good company. Looking forward to more trips with my crazy girls. ;)



3. I think I'll miss you forever. Like the sun to the stars in the morning skies. (I don't miss the traffic though ^_^')


4. Coffee with friends. I think this is what coffee shops are made for really. A place for people to reconnect.


How about you? What have you been doing lately? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.