Go your own way



This is for the countless little plans in my head...Dreams I run after, now with more passion,...and for my vision of how I want to live my life. Go your own way.

Do not be afraid to pursue your dreams however different they may be from the normal aka rat race.

On the other hand, there is really nothing wrong with running along the same path as most people. Just make sure your choices are steps towards your own growth and fullfillment. I recognize my lack of skills and resources and so I am running the rat race but I know I will not be doing this forever. I am where I am because this is where I need to be at the moment.

Just experience all that you can. Grow. Improve. Invest in yourself. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.