Music Monday: You Set me Free

Origami mobile | heyladyspring.com


You set me free by Angela Miller. She's one of my favorites from American Idol season 12. She doesn't have as big a voice as the other female contestants but she sings with such emotion, it pulls you in. And she knows how to work the stage!

Whether she wins or not, I'm sure she's going to have a career after AI, she already has a style and she can write her own songs.

On another note, another Fil-Am got in! Best of luck to her too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.