Pom poms and Vine app


This mailswap thing is quite addicting. *hehe* I got these from Nike (lovenikita). She's a crochet jewelry artist. I love her latest collection - wood, beads and yarn. But it's the heart pins that I fell in love with!!

Thanks Nike! :)

Mailswap from lovenikita

So there's a new SNS app called Vine where you share 6 second looping videos. You can do all this on your phone or Ipad. Shoot, pause, then switch to a different frame so it's perfect for people like me who don't know how to edit videos. I already made 2 random videos the day I signed up. *haha*

Also I made A LOT of fluffy pom pom's

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.