January 2013 in pictures


Check out my first Instagram photodiary! :)

Happy New Year paper cutout (handmade by heyladyspring.com) Eraser stamp cutting (handmade by heyladyspring.com) Handmade cat doll by heyladyspring.com Sneak peek of my sketch book about a future project (handmade by heyladyspring.com) shopping at saizen (photo from heyladyspring.com) Saizen shopping haul (photo from heyladyspring.com)  Playing with Washi tapes, tiny house garland (handmade by heyladyspring.com) DIY art journal, first washi tape collage (handmade by heyladyspring.com) Make time for crafting  (photo from heyladyspring.com) testing my wooden alphabet stamps (photo from heyladyspring.com) magazine cutouts  (photo from heyladyspring.com) washi collage for my art journal (photo from heyladyspring.com)

#2013goals Make time for crafting.
  • Happy New Year greetings and goal making. ;)
  • New hobbies + washi tape madness + tiny houses + collages for my art journal + first bookbinding attempt!
  • First presentable doll I made. I should get back to my sewing projects soon.
  • Rough sketches of a future project. A craft I've always wanted to try. Lord please give me the courage to do this before February ends!
  • Saizen shopping. Nothing beats stress than a good (and cute) bargain! Just make sure you have a vague idea of the price of the item you're buying. Otherwise you'll be burning holes on your pocket. :/
  • My washi stocks have doubled! haha. Get your washi tape fix at HeyKessy.

Trinket desk inspired by nature (photo from heyladyspring.com) Gallery wall (photo from heyladyspring.com) Cheap and cute rugs at saizen (photo from heyladyspring.com) Lazy Sunday (photo from heyladyspring.com) New shoes, unearthed my fisheye camera (photo from heyladyspring.com) Mochi love (photo from heyladyspring.com) Doll for my niece (photo from heyladyspring.com) thrifted ceramic vase and saucers (photo from heyladyspring.com)

  • random snapshots from my daily life

Solitude (photo from heyladyspring.com) Going around Cubao Expo (photo from heyladyspring.com) Kinda missing the rain. It still is my favorite Philippines season (photo from heyladyspring.com) Getting back to a moving lifestyle (photo from heyladyspring.com) Training for 5km run (photo from heyladyspring.com) I want to go to the beach!! (photo from heyladyspring.com)

  • I love #globalfootprint shots! Mostly because I love looking at people's shoes. haha

add me on instagram "heyladyspring"
or like Heyladyspring facebook page.