Happy Valentine's Day

Heart Origami by heyladyspring.com

I used to fuss over this day. Now, the grand gestures, flowers and chocolates just doesn't matter anymore. The realization that people can easily come and go and that I'm blessed to still be with the people I love and loves me is enough. I'm happy. :)

Today there's going to be lots of eating and late night date with the beau "E" and my friend "S". We're going to eat Samgeopsal *haha* then hang out at UP (fair).

Happy Valentine's Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.