Life recently... #34

Life is...

Good and I am very blessed. I have learned the proper places of things. Acceptance is the key. Some may call it tolerance but I have learned to stop the victim-mentality. I am in charge of my choices. :)


Work is...

Excruciating. I still have 3 more months to go. Hang in there you!! (lol my lack-of-sleep face)


Accomplished...

Was just at the DFA office, finally got around to getting my papers settled. Get ready 2015. #wanderlust

Prodigal daughter returns. Nihongo benkyou shimasu! がんばてます。


Wandering around...

Art galleries. Note to self: Always bring your camera!

Silent mode exhibit by Rey Aurelio at Art Center, SM Megamall A, 4th flr.



No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.