My new home!

Hurrah! The big reveal. (ノ^^)ノ☆彡
Everything is in black and red. *long sigh* It looks good but....I didn't think it was going to be this much red. I feel suffocated a bit. I'm an Earth sign so I like B&W, natural or bright colors. On the other hand, my Mom is a fire sign so she likes red. That's why I insisted that some accents be in another color or material just so it won't be all black&red (and so I won't get a heat attack!).

HeyLadySpring Room Color Palette

This was our palette, pretty posh right? keke that's my Mom for you (^-^)v

HeyLadySpring sample shelf design
(photo © flashdecor + solebich.de)
This was our wall peg. It's perfect for people like me who likes to accumulate stuff.

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

My Mom & I are huge KC fans so we framed some of her old magazine covers (from my collection). When I was in college I buy every magazine with her face on it :3 but since she came back from Paris, somehow she feels accessible. hmn..was that clear? *lol* sorry I don't know exactly what I mean by that.

Oh yeah!~ and I don't have cable because its a waste of money. I spend most of my time on the internet anyway.

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

Geisha painting from Our Home.

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

Vintage chest drawer from Regalong Pambahay. There's an abundance of vintage-y accents & furniture recently and I LOVE IT! I plan to mori girl-ify my bedroom...buy more vintage suitcases. I saw some flower/spring suitcases on my last visit.

HeyLadySpring Daily Life sample sofa design

Since I have a ridiculously small living room, customizing the sofa is the only practical thing to do. I LOVE MY SOFA! (photo © chaiselounges)

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

The amazing thing about black sofa is you only need to change the color or style of your pillows and it makes a huge difference. So although I'm not fond of my pillows now, I'm ok with it cause I know I'll replace it after a few weeks.

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

HeyLadySpring Daily Life Living room

HeyLadySpring Korean couple doll

Another addition to my doll collection. Korean couple doll.~

HeyLadySpring Kitchen

My Mom who dresses better than me

HeyLadySpring Kitchen

teh heart-attack inducing kitchen ( T_T)人(T_T )

HeyLadySpring Kitchen

I'm scared of how white this tile grout is now because I don't know how long it will last. *lol*

HeyLadySpring sample design accents
(photos © top row: unknown source; bottom row: Graham Moss, Quietgirl)
We weren't able to do the ceiling mouldings because we don't have any more time. I still want it though so that's still on my design to-do-list.

I plan to slowly collect artwork. First on my wishlist is an artwork from Valerie Chua*. Her designs are feminine and whimsical..very mori girl!

I think this is it for now~ I'm still fixing my bedroom (specifically my bookshelf). I'll share it next time. hehe (^____^)v

*edited to include relevant links

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.