Heima: Outdoor stories


Oh hi! I'm back with new additions to my wishlist. Heima just released its Made with Love 5th collection...naturally I want everything on it! ♥♥♥ And this time I can actually afford the stuff they've got. *lol* I'm planning to (finally) visit Cubao-X next month because I'm still hopelessly bankrupt (ಥ﹏ಥ). Anyway I have already put this on my schedule. Only way to get things done! (^ー^)v

What's new?—wall art, bone china lamps, summer inspired furniture, chest, and writing desk.




The first two reads "The secret stars"....then "outdoor stories, secret stars and paper universe". Words...aren't they beautiful?




edit: I finally found time to explore Cubao Expo and went home with this adorable white owl.


© heimastore products

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.