Thinking out loud



Lately it feels like my world is all about my work and my future. I haven't had the time nor the energy to do the things that make my spirit soar. Yes my work fills a different void inside me and I love that I finally feel some sense of purpose in where I am right now professional wise.

I guess I just want to feel the wind on my face, see things behind the lens again. I want to travel, go on book signings, art shows, music gigs etcetera.

It's no use lamenting over it really. If there is one thing I have learned in the last two years, it is this: powerful thinking gets stuff done! I am sure if I want something bad enough I'm gonna get it. And if life get's stingy well then other doors will open for me.

So what am I saying really? Weed out mindless consumption. Don't spend time on urgent stuff else you forget the important ones.

xx Art from Pinto Museum

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.