Tiny house movement

While working on these I occupied the living room so my only form of entertainment is the tv. I finally learned to use the built-in YouTube function! I'm currently looping several videos about tiny houses or tumbleweed houses.

an example of a Tiny house

Its got a bedroom (loft), kitchen, bathroom, shower, living room and storage areas.



I have always been fascinated with the idea of a tree house or a tiny shed in the province. A comfortable sized space for my books and craft stuff. Also since I got into woodworking, I decided to really dive deeper into it. I can't do that working in my living room. Only solution is to stay a week or two in the province. I'm thinking maybe it's time I start planning for this house for real. :)

Architect Anonymous: Tiny house movement
Box of Stars
More images on tiny houses

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.