Handmade Fancy letters

I built the core with sturdy materials so that it won't budge even if it gets tossed around the house. *lol* The fabric is from my collection of Japanese cotton. I finally had some use for them. :) Which means!!! I can shop for a new batch! *yey*

For orders / inquiries: email lunafancy@gmail.com

Luna Fancy; Handmade letter decor

Luna Fancy; Handmade letter decor

----

It's funny how a few days ago I was talking about being frustrated with my current projects. Now that I finished something, I'm pumped and ready to make more! I guess I really just have to keep on creating. I don't know...maybe in the next few days, I'll be here ranting again. *lol*

At least tonight, I'll be able to sleep soundly knowing my struggles and mistakes helped me get to where I want to be. :)
Today I'll finish the final versions of my Vintage deco blocks.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.