Frustration

I'm feeling a huge amount of frustration and disappointment. I'm struggling with my current projects. I'm a scanner. When I've tried out something I usually move to something else. This is (maybe) the first time I ever spent so much time on just one craft.

I'm actually close to finishing the first batch, I guess I'm feeling scared because I would have to start all over again for the next batch. All the frustration and long process.... *sigh* ( T-T)

Also I'm working on another project and it didn't go so well despite all the hard work I put into it. Oh well experiments are a learning process!

I know I need this pain and struggle. I know I need to learn patience. I need to love the process. This is a fight I must never give up on! Fight!!!!

heyladyspring woodworking

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.