Lee Hi

I confess I'm a little upset about 2NE1's lack of new songs. ( ̄へ ̄) Bom & Minzy are good enough to have solo careers but that's not going to happen anytime soon because YG is currently concentrating on Lee Hi and the new girl group. :/ Taeyang is also scheduled to release an album but I'm not too worried about him. He'll be the main solo artist now that SE7EN is going to enlist in the army. Meanwhile Daesung is concentrating on a Japanese music career. Honestly, I still can't accept this, Σ(゚Д゚|||) why release an album full of cover songs?! Why can't he have a dedicated team of composers like Taeyang & Seungri?! (屮゚Д゚)屮 *huff* *huff* /end rage

Lee Hi new album or single


Back to Lee Hi ... she's getting a lot of good songs!! Though it's hard to argue about this ( ̄◇ ̄)ゞ she has a really good voice. She's still a little stiff when performing but I suspect this back to back solo spot will grind and polish her.  

1.2.3.4



Turn it Up