Crafty Friday: Dream hobby

woodworking hobby

So I took the plunge. I got tired of second guessing myself and worrying what people are going to say. Yesterday, I bought wood and tools like a boss! (Ok I had some help )

I am currently broke ( T_T)人(T_T ) and experiencing frustration with the tools because it's very time consuming! Cutting and making sure everything fits took me half a day! (It still doesn't fit because I made a mistake with the cutting. wahaha) Patience is not really my thing. Though instead of wanting to give up, here I am researching ways on how to do things properly.

I'm also going to be busy covering everything because I'm working inside my tiny unit (^-^;)ゞ.

So this is an advance notice of my lack of posts next week. I'm on a craft battle!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.