Solo Baguio trip July 2014

Sorry for the crickets on this blog. Haha. It's not because I have nothing to write. I just prefer to live my life each day rather than write about it. Plus I barely use my laptop for anything other than downloading songs and watching movies. I'm always on my phone.

Seriously thinking of switching to tumblr. Photos uploaded using the blogger app look wonky and tumblr is just so much easier to update. ( >.<) I'll fix this blog soon.

Meanwhile, here are some photos from my Baguio trip last July. ;) First time in a long while to travel solo. I missed the quiet panic of not relying on anyone but your own guts.

I made sure to experience the art and culture side of Baguio rather than the tourist attractions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.