Life recently 39

Life is what happens to you while you're busy making other plans. This was September and October. Sacrifices had to be made. I have professional and career goals after all. Still it does feel like time wasted because I have nothing to show for except that I lived, breathed, and worked.

Anyway, glad that was over.

Hello November! (。◕‿‿◕。)ノシ ♫♬♪ ☆彡It really feels like spring after a long bout of winter. Finally some sunshine and color for my soul. I may have overcompensated a bit 'cause now most of my days are fully booked.

Empathy Exams Essays - Leslie Jamison  || heyladyspring.com

1. Hoarding of books is a given. I am currently in the middle of a lot of books thus this book remains half read. I am trying to catch up but slow reader is slow! ヾ(〃 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄▽ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄〃)ノ

Glaiza de Castro Synthesis

2. Is moderately obsessed with Glaiza De Castro's new album. I meant to gift myself one this Christmas. Meanwhile here are samples: Barcelona, Country Tree, Dusk till Dawn. ♫♬♪♫♬♪

I am still kicking myself for missing the QC Film Festival. Where can I watch Sleepless?

Halloween costume  || heyladyspring.com

3. Came to work looking like a bat. :p I love Halloween.  ~

The Nutcracker - CCP  || heyladyspring.com

The Nutcracker - CCP  || heyladyspring.com

4. First time seeing a ballet performance. Wow! So much beauty and emotion expressed through human movement. The Nutcracker production by Philippine Ballet Theater at CCP.

Spolarium - National Museum || heyladyspring.com

National Museum || heyladyspring.com

5. An afternoon spent prowling the halls of National Museum. Photos on my next post!    

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.