The Nutcracker production - Philippine Ballet Theatre

First time seeing a ballet performance. Needless to say, it was magical! So much beauty and emotion expressed through human movement. My favorite parts were the dancing snow fairies and each solo parts.

The Nutcracker production - Philippine Ballet Theatre  || heyladyspring.com

Ah Christmas~ with the lights and decor. I love this season! <3

The Nutcracker production - Philippine Ballet Theatre  || heyladyspring.com

~

Setting aside the rumors behind CCP, it is truly beautiful at dusk. I am completely in awe of its architecture and the sculptures placed around it.

CCP at dusk || heyladyspring.com

~

After event ritual, Eat-until-we-stuff-ourselves-sick!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.