Krissy & Ericka - 12:51 MV





A little break from my usual Kpop posts. My favorite Filipino duo Krissy & Ericka just released the official MV for 12:51. Well they released it last January, I’m so late I know ( T-T) I barely go to facebook these days so I didn’t see the update. So yeah I only saw this now~ hurr!!



Ericka
The MV shoot took place in PNR and Quiapo pier?! How cool is that? I kinda wish our train system is as developed as the ones in Japan or Europe. Backpacking through provinces. *wishful thinking*

Krissy
According to Spin or Bin's review there are 10 tracks with 4 originals and 6 covers. Though I love their covers I still wish the album has more originals. I hope these two get more fans. They're amazing!

I’ll be making a trip to a local music store later to buy their CD! (。♥‿♥。)

check out their websites! youtube | fanpage

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.