Fascination with Modern Japanese houses

You might have already seen these type of houses. Despite having a small floor space, they are able to design a stylish and spacious looking house. From what I often see on magazines or on dramas/movies, Japanese people love nature. They love wood, plants and the view of the sky.

Montblanc House

Room Room House
Inside Out House

Small House

Toda House
I especially love the Montblanc house, I dreamed of having this kind of house too. Though I don't think it would work in our climate ( ̄へ ̄) the sun is too hot and it rains quite heavily. Hmn then again Japan is a rainy country too plus they have winter. I wonder how the owners close down their roof?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.