Life recently 37






  1. July started off with bad weather while my nerves were feeling pretty much the same.  Honestly I only gave this my 80%. I have really bad studying habits. (¬_¬) Results are in July 27!!! OMG!! Σ( ̄o ̄lll)
  2. Taisho Ramen~ perfect for bed weather. Meal after JLPT exam.
  3. Zero visibility with 3 storms hitting the Philippines one after another.
  4. Tempura heaven~~
  5. To cap off July, I won 2 free tickets for BIGBANG MADE in Manila~ (。◕‿‿◕。)ノシ
  6. July you have been good. Thank you!!

Ahem did I just eat all throughout July?! hahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.