Memories, Thoughts, Ramblings #3

confused image of my self

There's this girl who stood at a fork in the road. She loved the unknown, she was a free spirit. She chose to pursue her dream but along the way bits of herself started chipping away. She learned many new things, ideas and experiences. One day she woke up wondering if she can ever go back to that moment. Making a mental note to go forward while preserving those bits that were lost.

I'm looking at a replica but she feels almost alien.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.