2012 August goals

my August golas ; HeyLadySpring

I wrote this at the beginning of the month but only posted it now. I prefer it this way though, cause I already have some goals ticked off. *yey for productivity*

This is the first time I feel confident that I can complete my goals. I'm overflowing with energy. *haha* So yeah most of these are from last month's list. I queued 2 weeks worth of posts so I'm going to semi-unplug from the internet and hopefully get these done! (o^-‘)b

My google reader will probably explode though :/ It's already past the 1k mark :3

Oh and HeyLadySpring is on facebook. I'm spamming there lately :3 hehe

 Create
  • Bunting project. [Done! Will blog about it soon.]
  • Typography throw pillow case. FAIL!

Move
  • Tourist mode in QC. [Mezza Norte, Cubao Expo, ......]
  • Watch a UAAP game [Go USTE!~ bwahaha]
  • Start jogging again. FAIL!

Inspire
  • Read 5 books [Only read 4 books! huk!~]
  • Watch 2 movies. [Linda Linda Linda & Solanin]

Live
  • Dress better. [haha wala kasing kerr]
  • Semi-Unplug from the internet. [relapsed a bit haha!]
Read my previous goals.

my book journal

Join the 1st HeyLadySpring giveaway! (^-^)v
ends August 27! Join Join~

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.