Maker's Market, March 2015

Amazing things happen when you do what you love.

Handcrafted by Heyladyspring debut!

Last Sunday, I went to Maker's Market at Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons Pasig. I loved it there. Me being an SM kid, I appreciate the cozy atmosphere. It's not yet crowded which was perfect for my first bazaar. A huge crowd terrifies me. *lol*

Handcrafted by Heyladyspring debut!

It's a curious feeling being scared and excited at the same time. It's that feeling you get when you're looking down from a great height. Sometimes all you need to do is take a deep breath and free fall. :) I will definitely treasure the feeling. I will not lose the vision. :)



Thank you to the organizers, fellow sellers and especially you guys who stopped, looked and listened to our handmade stories.

Handcrafted by Heyladyspring debut!

Estancia Mall, Capitol Commons Pasig

Here are more photos of the fair:

Smarty Plants PH

Rugged Prince

Soul Flower




Numinous Jewelry designs

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.