Street Art: Cebu



I took these shots inside the car while in the middle of traffic. There was an entire wall of street art but I couldn't get off the car to take a picture. *wah (T_T)* Cebu is a visual load of paint and art. Everywhere there were murals, street art, art etc. Electricity poles were painted to look like sticks of crayon. How cool is that?! I wish the local government invests in art more instead of campaign banners or product advertisements. I would love to see Philippine streets explode in art. Wouldn't you?! :)

More of my Cebu travel diary:
Cebu travel diary Vol.01

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.