Just make Art Vol.02, collages

Almost a year since my last craft update. (^-^ ;") I am fickle and I lose heart half way through the things I do. Hopefully this time I don't break the streak. I have a plan. (Mainly following Seinfield Strategy.)

I spent more time than I thought I should have on this. I guess I should have stopped and did the things I needed to do but I didn't want to lose the momentum. The past fears and struggle are slowly starting to creep in but I will be braver this time. And also a lot wiser. There is no growth without struggle. Bring it on, self!

Untitled 0.0

Collage Work | heyladyspring.com

~

Untitled 1.0

Collage Work | heyladyspring.com

Collage Work | heyladyspring.com

Collage Work | heyladyspring.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.