Children of Hurin

Children of Hurin cover

Went on a lunch date with BF yesterday. While he was at his usual visit to the sports store, I was on the other side perusing through a second hand book shop, Booksale.

There must be a new delivery, the staff were updating the shelves. I found popular titles in hardcover; all three books of Lord of the Rings, this book "Children of Hurin" and The Last Empress. All in less than 300php! Super bargain!!! (ノ^^)ノ☆彡

I wanted to buy them all but I didn't have enough cash with me. I hate not having money when I see bargain books like this. (+_+)
Still contemplating if I should go back~



Bought at Booksale

awesome illustration

awesome illustration

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.