Film camera: 2013 gadget wishlist

You know how I always mention about getting a proper camera? (which usually translates into a DSLR one) Well I realized, nope I don't need one! I'm happy with the photos my phone, Ipad and Photoshop produces. I'm only a hobbyist and lack the skills for a pro camera. I do want to learn more about photography though so I'm going to learn the basics first.



Pentax K1000: Fit for beginner or student film photographers. Here's a review on this camera by Kenrockwell. Isn't it handsome?!


Fujifilm Instax mini 50s: Here's another handsome one. ♥ I've always wanted a polaroid type camera but I could not justify spending so much on expensive film when I don't really have a lot to photograph. Plus the 7s is too bulky for me. This year I'm going to do a lot of traveling and crafting so I'm finally getting this smaller and shinier 50s!

I know it's going to cost me a lot of money in the long run because of film and printing. In return these will teach me patience, force me to focus and be resourceful. ♪( ^-^)/