Instagram favorites #1: Corinne Tan

I can hear the sound of the crickets! Haha. I feel bad for neglecting this blog. :( Other than working on my goals this year, internet still eats up a huge chunk of my time.  (ノ゚ο゚)ノ And my current time black hole is instagram. It's just so easy to get lost from one photo to another! (^-^;")ゞ

While it (instagram) is mostly used for normal daily-life updates, there are some who uploads truly inspiring works. Search the right tag and you will stumble into crafters, bloggers, and photographers who treat instagram as their private gallery. ・゚★

These photos of Corinne Tan inspired me to finally work on my lightbox and use light-colored bed sheets. Maybe my room (and photos) will be a little less gloomy. v( ̄ー ̄)v

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram

Corinne Tan, corinnetan91 instagram