My 2013 LIFE list

Happy New Year paper cutout by heyladyspring.com

I have always believed in the beauty and power of words, more so now after the struggles I went through in 2012. I am truly happy and hopeful as the new year begins. (^-^)/

edited: February 09, 2013

Live
  • follow the concept of Magic Jars by Miriam Quiambao
  • find new sources of income
  • reach my weight goal, 5 kg to go! :)
  • widen my circle of friends (craft, running & travel buddies)
  • invest on clothes (haha!)

Move
  • visit 5 new places in the Philippines and at least 1 overseas
  • join fun runs / improve my running distance and speed

Create
  • make time for crafting
  • practice ALL my craft hobbies
  • use the craft materials I acquire
  • join more handmade mail swaps
  • learn and practice a new craft

Learn
  • read 1 book per week
  • join craft workshops
  • learn to cook
  • learn to play badminton
  • learn swimming techniques

Let's all fulfill our dreams this 2013. :)