September goals

Here's the obligatory "I'm still alive sorry for not posting anything" spiel. (^_^;) Life is passing by too fast. It took me 3 months to semi-adjust to my work. Honestly it's quite stressful but this is the road I chose to take so I'm re-arranging the way I think as well. Failure and Change are good!!!

Anyway, September plans...




Bought a film camera! Isn't he gorgeous~  his name is Mino. I pledge to stop sleeping too much so I have more time for my hobbies (^-^)v




I'm conveniently stuck at 49-50kgs. 2-3 more kilos to go!! Aja!




Ugh I'm waaay behind my reading list huhu (T ^ T)~~ must start ticking off some soon <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.