Oh My Gulay: Baguio

Oh My Gulay: Baguio foodtrip

I am a real lazy blogger I know. This solo trip to Baguio was last July 2014 and I only got around to posting the pictures now. *heh* This is still part of my Where to Eat in Baguio series (links below).

After walking around Baguio for a whole day lugging around my backpack – because I run out of hotel money *haha* – this was my last stop before catching the bus ride home to Manila. It's really quiet here and you get a view of the city as it slowly fogs in the afternoon. I love the interior. Makes you want to build a crashed ship inside your own house too.

Oh My Gulay: Baguio foodtrip


Oh My Gulay: Baguio foodtrip

Oh My Gulay: Baguio foodtrip

As you might have surmised, Oh My Gulay is a vegetarian restaurant. If you're looking for a light meal, you should definitely check this place out. It's also an art gallery and venue for music performances. I wasn't lucky on the latter though.

Oh My Gulay: Baguio foodtrip

How to get here:
5th flr, La Azotea Bldg, Session Road, Baguio. (or Ask the vendors where La Azotea is located)

BAGUIO TRAVEL DIARY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.