Shopping for books #2

Trinoma Fullybooked - HeyLadySpring

Fullybooked Trinoma branch~ I like this place. Its very intimate. Only a few neighbor shops and there are plenty of chairs outside.

Neil Gaiman Coraline graphic novel - HeyLadySpring

so I ended up buying a Coraline book. (。◕‿‿◕。) I was looking for the movie tie-in version because it fitted my budget. After going to 6 bookstores...all were out of stock! Finally found one but its only available as a graphic novel. My feet were aching, I was hungry, and I wanted to accomplish something. So goodbye 680php. (ಥ﹏ಥ)

And because I felt so guilty burning through my budget like that. I did a search on ebay and found this book for half the price. Σ(゚Д゚|||) SLAP ME!!! щ(゚Д゚щ)

urgh! I'll eventually get over this~ (-’_’-) *sigh*

National bookstore angpao bags - HeyLadySpring

Went to National Book store to get an Angpao bag (thanks Ms. Daphne!). This was NBS's Chinese New Year promo. 1k worth of goodies @ 50% off. It includes all these plus a TP book of Toxicology by Jessica Hagedorn. *yey*

Lampara classic books for children - HeyLadySpring

Found these classic books for children by a local publisher Lampara books. 99php each and they have all the best classic stories.

Lampara books - HeyLadySpring

Bought a few for my nieces & nephew. I hope they like it. All these are Lampara books, even the Avatar one! I'm so happy that book publishing in the Philippines are doing good. Support local publishers when you can~ (^-^)v ミ★

Thunder dog book & wild swans - HeyLadySpring

Oh and look ( ^-^)ノ I got my Thunder Dog book and "Wild Swans" from Mom's collection~ (she likes Non-fiction books)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.