My BIGBANG collection update

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG Alive cellphone set

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG yellow VIP crown


HeyLadySpring BIGBANG 2011 concert DVD

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG 2011 concert DVD

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG 2011 concert DVD

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG 2011 concert DVD Daesung

the digital release of this photo

HeyLadySpring BIGBANG 2011 concert DVD logo


Here's an update on my BIGBANG collection.



one. Alive album/concert phone set.
two. Oh how beautiful this yellow VIP crown.
three. Bigshow 2011 concert DVD
four. Bigshow dvd cover
five. Bigshow inside look
six. Bigshow photobook. One of my favorite Daesung photo.
seven. BIGBANG Tonight Skull logo.
BONUS! Presenting my newly purchased flowery girly fabric. This would look perfect as a curtain. My mom doesn't like it though. (* ̄ー ̄*)/~~ oh well you can have many curtains anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.