Things I Love: ceramic teapot

HeyLadySpring Ceramic Teapot

My new teapot! That I absolutely love. I got it on sale at Landmark while I was searching for dinnerware. It looks ordinary to some people but I like it~ the shape and beautiful white cover~ is perfect. *happy*

HeyLadySpring Ceramic Teapot

HeyLadySpring Ceramic Teapot

Also bought a pack of green tea to brew~

I don't usually drink tea or anything bitter. My coffee almost always has more sugar. So I'm finding ways to drink my tea more comfortably.

edit: Thea suggested using honey instead of sugar as it tastes better :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.