Craft space

My current craft space (c) Heyladyspring.com
Cold Tangerines quote (c) Heyladyspring.com
My current craft space (c) Heyladyspring.com

I'm using this small corner beside the bed as my new craft/ing space. I figured I needed a proper place to work. My bed = sleep = laziness. This chest has wheels so if I need to work on something I just pull it to my little hallway. It's the only space left in my Thumbelina sized bedroom (oh! hello laundry area~ haha). Also the only part with enough natural light. *sigh* Times like this makes me wish we had a balcony. :(

Until we get a bigger house, I'll have to make do with what I have. Until then, I'm saving up photos of other people's craft spaces. I'll post them here soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.