Good Food: 50's Diner Baguio

After flying solo last July, I went back to Baguio after 2 months; with my friends this time. First stop is 50's Diner. Though I initially didn't want to go (because I wanted somewhere less crowded), but the food and the place won me over.

50's Diner Baguio 

It's open 7AM to 10PM. I think it's more charming at night though. Pretend you're in a scene from Back to the Future. haha You may have to wait a bit though because MANY people line up to eat here. 

50's Diner Baguio

50's Diner Baguio

My friend and I ordered the same dish so we weren't able to try the other food on their menu. Plus the food portions are HUGE so we didn't order more. The price is super affordable. I payed 200Php+ for a full meal. If I was in a Manila restaurant I would probably pay 350Php+ for it. Totally worth it!

50's Diner Baguio

50's Diner Baguio

50's Diner
Address: Upper General Luna Road, Baguio City
How to get here: Ride a cab; 50-70php fare.

BAGUIO TRAVEL DIARY:

No comments:

Post a Comment

[If you don't see the comment form, you may need to wait a bit, reload the page again, or update your browser. Comments are moderated. Please check back again as I make an effort to reply to every comment. Thanks!]

Hello! I'd love to hear what you think about my post. Leave a friendly message below.