Good Food: Book Cafe Under the Tree

Book Cafe Under the Tree

Baguio is made for walking. If you can manage it don't ride the taxi too much. It will deplete your money which is better off spent on food and souvenirs. And when you're tired from all the shopping and walking, try out this cute Korean style cafe beside SM Baguio.

Instantly, I fell in love with the interiors and all those books!! Then I realized majority were in Hangul. *lol* I am quite sure they said their menu is limited to drinks and cheesecake. I forgot the details now, it was raining when we got there so all we wanted were hot milktea. They don't offer full meals so better go there after you've eaten. Session Road is really near here so it's not going to be a problem. With all that being said I would still hang out here because of the green milk tea and the strawberry cheesecake. They were good!

Try it out when you're in Baguio. It's a fun place to chat with friends. 

Book Cafe Under the Tree

With my friend Q. I love this photo!

Book Cafe Under the Tree

Book Cafe Under the Tree

Green milk tea and strawberry cheesecake

Strawberry cheesecake


Under the Tree Book Cafe
#26 Baden Powell Inn, Governor Pack Rd. Baguio City
facebook | google maps

BAGUIO TRAVEL DIARY:

No comments: